Sports Medicine Virtual Care
SportsMD’s partnership with ViewFi gives you the same level of orthopedic care provided to top professional athletes! All from the comfort of your home.
What we treat
Shoulder, Back, Knee, Ankle, etc. We can diagnose and treat every sports injury from head to toe.
How it works
Speak to a top orthopedic sports doctor through your mobile phone or computer. No need to download a mobile app.
For more information and all your questions answered about the ViewFi Telehealth Service.
SportsMD has partnered with ViewFi to deliver the same level of care provided to top professional athletes. ViewFi doctors have been team physicians for professional sports organizations such as NY Mets, NY Rangers, LA Dodgers, Philadelphia Eagles and Detroit Lions.
You’ll get World Class Care within 24 hours.
Availabe by phone or secure video 8:00 a.m.- 8:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 10:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m. on Saturdays..
Regardless of the level of the athlete, we specialize in providing diagnosis and treatment options of athletic injuries.
Our orthopaedic physicians will provide treatment options for a wide range of injuries including bones, joints, tendons, ligaments, and muscles.
Spine/Back, Shoulder and Elbow
Board-certified surgeons who specialize in all areas of spine/back, shoulder and elbow providing innovative care.
2nd Opinion Service
When you want a second opinion from a top sports doctor regarding your diagnosis or treatment options.
Women Sports Medicine
We provide world-class, collaborative care for female athletes of all ages and abilities, from the recreational to the elite athletes.
Knee, Hip, Foot & Ankle
Treating people of all ages for injuries and disorders for knee, hip, foot and ankle.
World class care and recovery starts with top doctors.
ViewFi's sports medicine doctors are world-class experts in their fields and are the same doctors who have been team physicians for professional and collegiate sports teams. ViewFi doctors are friendly, caring, compassionate, and experts in caring for athletes via Telehealth for many years.
Asheesh Bedi, MD Orthopedic Surgeon
University of Michigan
- Team Physician, Chicago Bears
- Former Head Team Physician and Medical Director, Detroit Lions
- Clinical Professor, University of Chicago
- Consultant for NBA and NHL Players’ Association
Chris Dodson, MD Orthopedic Surgeon
- Professor Orthopedic Surgery, Thomas Jefferson University
- Associate Head Orthopedic Surgeon, Philadelphia Eagles
- Former Head Team Physician, Philadelphia 76ers
- Head Team Physician Eastern University
Josh Dines, MD Orthopedic Surgeon
Hospital For Special Surgery
- Attending Surgeon, Hospital for Special Surgery
- Former Team Physician NY Mets, NY Rangers, and LA Dodgers
- Medical Director, Invesco Tennis Tour and Major League Pickleball
Jocelyn Wittstein, MD Orthopedic Surgeon
- Sports Medicine Specialist
- Interests in adolescent knee, elbow and shoulder injuries
- Recognized thought leader in Orthopaedic Telehealth
Alex Vaccaro, M.D., SPINE
President, Rothman Orthopaedic Institute
- Named #1 spine expert in the world from 2011 – 2021 by Expertscape.
- Chairman of the Department of Orthopaedics, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Assistant Team Physician, Philidelphia Eagles
ViewFi’s top sports medicine doctors are the same doctors who have been team physicians for professional sports teams and treated players like Andy Roddick.