Life Changing Medical Care. From the Best of the Best.
Too often injurd athletes see doctors who don’t have the necessary level of expertise in their particular condition or unique clinical needs. This can lead to misdiagnosis and unnecessary treatments, costs and time away from sport or exercise.
Doctors aren’t experts in every condition. That’s why SportsMD ensures each patient gets the right diagnosis from medical specialists with deep expertise in their condition, high-quality local treatment and an empathetic care.
Asheesh Bedi, MD Orthopedic Surgeon
University of Michigan
- Chief Sports Medicine and Shoulder
- Team Doctor Detroit Lions
- Head Orthopaedic Team Physician, University of Michigan
Chris Dodson, MD Orthopedic Surgeon
- Head Team Physician for the Philadelphia 76ers
- Head Orthopaedic Surgeon for Philadelphia Eagles
- Consultant for the Los Angeles Dodgers, the Pittsburgh Pirates, and the NHL
Josh Dines, MD Orthopedic Surgeon
Hospital For Special Surgery
- Specializes in sports medicine and shoulder surgery
- Associate Team Physician for the New York Mets
- Previously Associate Team Physician for the New York Rangers
Jocelyn Wittstein, MD Orthopedic Surgeon
- Sports Medicine Specialist
- Interests in adolescent knee, elbow and shoulder injuries
- Recognized thought leader in Orthopaedic Telehealth